TTC maybe

My husband says that he would be happy if it(a pregnancy) happened, but does not want to actively TTC. I don't understand the limbo situation. I am ready and have been ready for a year now, and he has put TTC off-until this or until that. Some one help me understand please. And any suggestions about what I should do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 AM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Why not just chart to see when you are the most fertile and initiate sex then. It sounds like he doesn't want the stress that comes when some are religiously trying to get preggo. "we have to have sex now or we will miss our window" So why not just try to up your chances by finding out when you are ovulating and just having sex around that time keeping in mind that you may or may not get pregnant in that instance.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:28 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I think this is something only the two of you can figure out. Just try taking to him.
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 9:41 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• he doesnt want the stress when "actively" ttc. he just wants it to happen naturally. there are so many things that go along with ttc... OPK, BBT charting, checking cervix and cm. then theres that small window of opportunity that you HAVE to have sex in. too much "stuff"....
    lilianasmom1116

Answer by lilianasmom1116 at 10:52 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• im there w you! i found it less stressful to do it his way, so thats wat we are doing.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 12:17 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• What do you mean by do it his way? Waiting? Thanks all for the responces!
    Anonymous

• Unless he is expecting you to be using birth control, I think he just wants to enjoy sex with you and not know about ovulation and all that. Even when my husband and I started fertility treatments and were actively seeking pregnancy, he still didn't want all the details.
    Anonymous