Interested in a list of celebs who lean to the right?

Personally I do not put much stock in what a celeb says but I thought it was interesting to see some who are right leaning..

tnmomofive

Asked by tnmomofive at 9:27 AM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• At the end of the day celebs are just like you and I and they have the right to support or lean to whatever side they choose. However, as long as you don't begin to lean in one direction or another simply because so-n-so does it doesn't hurt to know who you may share political views with as much as it doesn't hurt to know you share some of those same views with your neighbor two doors down.

Interesting list TN. I didn't even know Britney knew how to hold a pencil let alone vote for anybody.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 10:10 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:27 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Apparently you do, you are presenting it as if it matters. I don't give a damn what party a celebrity belongs too.

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:41 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Sweet :shrugs: I just found it interesting...like I said but apparently you just cannot help but to be well you lol
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:47 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• By the way if you could careless then why respond..apparently you do care? lol
    tnmomofive

Because you claim you put no stock in it, but YOU posted it! I think its funny! lol
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:55 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Oh boy sweet lol look I wont play ring around the rosie with you today...have a good one..
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:57 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Chuck Norris...haha, thats funny. Did anyone ever watch Conan when he used to show Chuck Norris clips? That was BEYOND funny. Britney Spears? Not suprised, she is about as trashy as a hollywood chick can get though, doubt she knows a thing about politics.

You guys have Clint though....love that guy! What was that last movie he made? That was SO GOOD!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:58 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Grand Torino lol

Yeah when I saw Spears on there I thought the same really that skank?
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:00 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Eastwood is one of my fav actors actually..I remember as a little girl going to the drive in with my parents and seeing 'Every whichway but Loose' grandma on the porch with the gun was rich..
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:04 AM on Oct. 7, 2009