Anyone know of a good anti-virus software?

I'm using Norton right now and having all sorts of problems w/ them. I don't want to choose just anyone, don't want to take the chance of them hacking into my computer. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 AM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Superantispyware.com It works great and was the only software that took away a rogue virus that my comp had. Its free too
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 9:39 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I had an issue with my computer and contacted Microsoft, they hooked onto my computer via internet and installed a free anti-malware... "Malwarebytes Anit-Malware" that side that is didn't mater what else I was using that they don't all catch malware... so this is just for it... some virus' will change your key registry and take over your computer without you even knowing it... this caught like 50 changes to my key registry that was effecting my computer, we have the Trend Micro currently and use this Malwarebytes every two weeks... it is free to download too!
    BlessingsBegin

Answer by BlessingsBegin at 9:53 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I like the norton 360... I have used it for many years with no problem
    sassy43082

Answer by sassy43082 at 10:32 AM on Oct. 7, 2009