WIC?

Does WIC take into consideration child support when they figure out if you are able to get WIC..? My husband is the only one who works and we have two kids...he pays almost 300 a week on 2 other kids that dont live with us...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• i would think so yes bring proof like a check stub with it being took out YES
    ashley_nick30

Answer by ashley_nick30 at 9:48 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• No. They look at your gross pay... that's how they do it here atleast.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 11:23 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Yes, they do. They take ALL income into consideration. Try having to prove you are NOT recieving court ordered child support? The dumbasses at WIC wanted me to prove I wasn't getting any child support even though it was ordered. I asked how I was supposed to do that? Did they want to see that I have a negative checking account balance or maybe a check that says $0 on it?

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:27 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• they need to see how much you make.. my husband gets ((ssi)) and they don't care.. they have no choice but to accept you money or not!
    Linsigirl26

Answer by Linsigirl26 at 7:18 PM on Oct. 8, 2009