at what age did your child stop using a bib?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• 1 1/2-2yo. If she is eating something that stains or shes wearing something really nice then ill still put one on her and shes almost 3
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 9:55 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Still going at 2.5 and sometime I think I need one at 32
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:55 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• About a year and a half.
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 10:01 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• My 4yr old stopped fully when she was 3 1/2 and that was just when we'd be out to dinner and I had one of her nicer outfits or dress on and didn't want them to get ruined with food spills or stains. My mum I swear still uses a napkin at dinner and she's 67 and manages to spill something on herself each time and it's always in a spot that's not covered by the napkin. It never fails. She laughs at herself about it all the time.

Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 10:03 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I never used one for my first 2 past the first couple feeding sessions - they were just VERY neat eaters. My 3rd used one until she was 18 months. My 4th is now 10 months and we rarely use them.

Answer by missanc at 10:03 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• as soon as she figured out how to pull it off
    we tryed to use ones she could not pull off, but she would have a fit until it was off, so I just had to do more laundry and use Oxi clean with wash

my daughter is slightly on the stubborn side (lol)

that reminds me, if anyone wants a pile of bibs that look like new, come on over and pick them up-manitowoc, wisconsin
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 10:10 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Pretty much what boredmom44 said. Which was about 5-6 months for me lol.
    ArmyGal

Answer by ArmyGal at 11:33 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Don't know. We never really used them for any of our kids. Just when they first started eating baby food and sometimes when they were feeding themselves. I guess maybe 15 months but we didn't even use them all the time, just for really messy stuff. Even now they just eat with no shirts on when we have spaghetti, lol.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:42 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Hardly ever.... She was a pretty neat eater and didn't make to much of a mess.
    kathynej7142007

Answer by kathynej7142007 at 5:58 PM on Oct. 7, 2009