Did you get a divorce,then later on remarry????How was it the next time

around ???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• The 3rd time is a charm.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Are you talking about marrying the same person the 2nd time?

Answer by missanc at 10:05 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• My parent's did this. They were married for nearly 18 years. My dad was a workoholic, and didn't pay one ounce of attention to my mom unless he was hungry. My mom had an affair with her boss, left my dad, married her boss, had a hysterectomy, divorced her boss, and went back to my dad. They've been together "again" for 10 years, and it's been a great, reinvented marriage for them. The only thing that confuses me now is on what anniversary do we congratulate them?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I'm remarrying in May. We've been together 4 years. The 4 years into my first relationship / marriage was HORRIBLE. So, I'm pretty sure this one is going to be a sweet ride. We have nothing but love & respect for eachother anyhow, he is my best freind in the whole wide world. So, i see a good future ahead of us.

My first marriage, he was barely even a friend. He was a curse that has been lifted away.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:37 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• My first marriage just made me appreciate my husband and our marriage even more.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 11:06 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Just as crappy, but the 3rd time has been perfect!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• My husband and I got married at 16 years old. I was pregnant. At 7 months I lost the baby. We were together for 6 more months then we divorced. I did not see him for 7 years. I dated other people so did he. We met up at a party we reconnected and 6 months later married. We have 5 kids and it has been great. We were too young the first time and married for the wrong reasons.
    Anonymous

• I was married for 10 years, we legally separated for 18 months and got back together again. It never worked out for us divorced 4 years later. We got back together for the kid. Wrong thing to do. For us anyway. I am now remarried to my best friend. I don't even think that my first husband and I were ever friends, so make sure you are best friends before you do anything else. Good Luck.
    dillonsma

Answer by dillonsma at 12:58 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I am on my fourth and last marriage. Each one got better than the one before, but that doesn't say much. The first one was very abusive and beat me all the time, so just about anything else was going to be a step up. The second one was an alcoholic. He sobered up a few times, we tried to make the marriage work, but he wouldn't stop drinking or cheating so I divorced him. The third one was supposed to be perfect. Thought I had learned my lessons and could see a con man a mile away. I was wrong. After 8 years I figured out everything he had ever told me was a lie. At least I never made the same mistake twice, I just kept making new ones, LOL. Seriously though, I learned what NOT to accept and that I had to stand up for myself, and that has made my fourth marriage a charm. I love my husband dearly and there is so much respect between us, it's nice to finally have that.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 6:18 PM on Oct. 12, 2009