How can I keep my hair from curling n frizzing

I straighten my hair n as soon as i sweat an ounce my front peice @ my forhead ecspecially curl up n look like crap..than before u no it my whole head looks like crap.

Irishgurl8605

Asked by Irishgurl8605 at 9:56 AM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I can't live w/o my CHI flatiron. It is the only thing that keeps my hair from frizzing. they are kinda pricey, $120.00, but it keeps me sane! ;-)
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 10:10 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I would get some straightening balm or serum for your hair, even if it's from walmart it'll work. Put some in your hair before you blow dry. Also use a heat protectant before you flatiron. After I am done with that I spray a little hairspray to smooth it. I use to live in the south with all the humidity, it took me a little while to find a system that worked.
    AshleyLynnW

Answer by AshleyLynnW at 11:31 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I use a mist hairspray from Dove that holds my hair in place for many hours.
    I don't like to use any styling products or put any heat to my hair, but I have wispies terrible (Scottish heritage).
    Most times I just let them go, but when I need to look professional or nice, I use that hairspray.
    The hairspray has a pleasant scent, too.
    I like it because it's a mist instead of being an aeresol spray.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 2:25 PM on Oct. 7, 2009