Late pregnancy vomiting and chest pains

I'd first like to state this pregnancy is so different from my boys that I almost feel like this is my first lol. One morning I wake up with what I thought was heartburn, As i'm talking to my husband I felt that tell-all mouth watering. I threw up , but that wasnt the real issue. The real issue comes 20 minutes later when my chest starts hurting. Every few minutes the pains would come and be so severe they'd stop me from doing any and everything for about 3-5 minutes. I almost felt as if I could not breathe. What is this and what do I do to fix it?

4xsthetrouble

Asked by 4xsthetrouble at 10:10 AM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It was like that for me with my son. I talked to my doctor about it and he told me that it is just how the baby was sitting. I was told to take a warm bath or shower and get the baby to move into a different position. It helped but it still hurt. Hope it gets better for you i know how much of a pain it can be.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:17 AM on Oct. 7, 2009