was anyone extremely moody and irritable right before they got a bfp?

ive been so mean to everyone lately..i dont mean to. it just kinda happens and i cant stop. i think i was like that with my first pregnancy but i was going through a seperation so that couldve caused that one. im about 7 dpo and i had some cramping on my left side yesterday. periods due in 9 days.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• not that early, but i did get moody
    lilianasmom1116

Answer by lilianasmom1116 at 10:46 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• i wasnt moody so much as everything made me cry. my roomatehad just found out she was pregnant, so we were watching all the bringing home baby, a baby story and all those shows, and we were balling.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 12:16 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• ugh yea i was so ill the day before i found out...it was almost like pms! Horrible but believe me it all left the following morning when i got that first bfp!! It went from fire breathing dragon to weeping like a baby lol good luck baby dust to you
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 12:49 PM on Oct. 7, 2009