Polanski?

Do you think Polanski should be set free, or does he need to pay for his crime?

Personally I am sickened by people defending this man who has admitted to having sex with a 13yr old, and giving her drugs/alcohol. If he is set free, ever rapist, criminal in the world will start demanding they be set free too! How is Hollywood standing up for this guy? Thoughts??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Sicko and no he should not be set free..just like anyone else who does such a thing to a child..all the damn priests who messed up little kids should of been charged and jailed too..
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:16 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I have a 13 yr old daughter and id kill somebody..
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:17 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• He is a criminal, no matter how long ago it was, he needs to serve the time for the crime he committed!

and so does her poor excuse for a mother that took her to that type of party at 13!!
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:20 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I'm a hardcore liberal and even I think this asshole needs to come back and serve his sentence. I can't fathom how anyone could defend him, esp with inane comments like "he's a talented director!" Umm...okayyyyy. So as long as someone contributes to society they can drug and rape children? I just fundamentally don't get how anyone could possibly defend this tool. Haul his ass back to the states and make him serve his sentence.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Wow I just whole heartidly agreed with a fat liberal! lol well said anon
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:21 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• He needs to pay for his crime and It is very sick that Hollywood thinks it should be forgotten. Even if it has been many years, He still raped a 13-year old!!

Woody Allen is one of these Hollywood guys who want Polanski to be set free.(what a joke) He should go to jail with Polanski
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:22 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• He needs to pay for his crime and It is very sick that Hollywood thinks it should be forgotten. Even if it has been many years, He still raped a 13-year old!! Woody Allen is one of these Hollywood guys who want Polanski to be set free.(what a joke) He should go to jail with Polanski

A few idiots (and a washed up actress like Debra Winger) do not represent ALL if Hollywood

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

Are you physically unable to control the insult impulse?  I'm sure there is medication that could help.

Of course he should go to jail. He's raped a child.

DEpley

Answer by DEpley at 11:11 AM on Oct. 7, 2009

• No, but the media is putting the defenders out there so that you think that Hollywood is behind him. So, again the media is as much to blame since they are making him out to be a victim instead of the pedophile he is. Sick bastards.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:12 AM on Oct. 7, 2009