• In the Spotlight:

Kicking?

I'm 26 weeks and my little guy kicks all the time and very well, he's been kicking since i was 16 weeks. He is fond of kicking straight down and it is such an unpleasent feeling and now that he is stronger its starting to hurt a little. Is it possible that he is kicking my cervix? He kicks straight down and I was just wondering what you thought it could be that he is kicking?

mycheyl

Asked by mycheyl at 11:04 AM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My daughter's doing the same thing! I'm 25 weeks and she's been doing it for a month or so now, it hurts sometimes, like a reverse papsmear. My 2nd one did it too, but not til late in the pregnancy. I suppose this one just has more room to kick whereever she feels. But yes, I think they're kicking the cervix. She kicks my butt sometimes too, literally. lol
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:06 AM on Oct. 7, 2009