How do you make yourself face getting on the phone to ask for people to book shows for you?

I'm such a phone chicken! I absolutely love, love, love each of my businesses, but it always seems so hard for me to just get on the phone to ask people to book shows, classes or tastings for me! I'll spend my whole day gearing myself up, rehearsing scripts, making a call list, ect then all of a sudden finishing the laundry should come first or it's just not quiet enough with not getting the kids to stay out of my bedroom or something like that! Any suggestions?

Momof4whomebiz

Asked by Momof4whomebiz at 11:49 AM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Shopping

• Is face-to-face easier for you? What kind of networking events do you go to?

Answer by rkoloms at 6:10 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I can usually do better if I'm in a setting where we're relaxing over coffee or such and just discussing our everyday lives coming and going. I live in a tiny area and am not aware as yet of any networking events anywhere close.
    Momof4whomebiz

Answer by Momof4whomebiz at 10:14 AM on Oct. 8, 2009