Anyone tried that new Bounce Dryer Bar fabric softener thing?

Would you say it works as well or better than loose dryer sheets? What about liquid softener, or those Downy ball things? Do you think the price is reasonable?

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 12:00 PM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Sorry I have not tried them because you stick them to your dryer and every load you wash then has that fabric softener dried on them. It is not good for some delicates and you should never use a fabric softener on towels.
    Even the sheets leave residue in your dryer so we don't use them very often. When we did use them a lot, I found that if I cut the sheet in thirds I still got the benefit without spending as much.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 12:19 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I have one and I personally like it very much. For me it was cheaper. It is supposed to last for 4 months and it was a little less than 8 bucks. I usually use 2 sheets in the dryer as well as liquid. (Though I do still use liquid on my sheets and towels)
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 2:52 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I love mine. I have never really been one to use the sheets because I would also forget to put it in until it was too late. I decided to get the 2 month one to try it out. It was about $3-4 at Wal-Mart. It has been almost 2 months so once this one wears out I will replace it with the 4 month one.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 6:29 PM on Oct. 7, 2009