I'm weird

Right now the tornado sirens are being tested. I really think they're cool (not the threat behind them. I hate tornadoes. ). The sirens just sound so "Blade Runner"esque. I love that movie too.

I'm weird, huh?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 PM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Are you in Texas? I ask because I am in Texas and our test today as well.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 12:26 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I was reading that some people get a "rush" from hearing sirens. There's a movie about it I forget what it's called though.
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 1:01 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• LOL I dont' remember ours ever being a test in Nebraska, but it sure was an adrenaline rush when they went off! But that was because I was grabbing 2 little boys and running into the basement, only to remember, every time, oh yeah we need shoes, flashlights, and a mattress down there too lol. Then me and my boys would put the mattress up against an inside wall of the basement, like a tent, get out the flashlights, and play like we were camping til the sirens stopped.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:04 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• LOL..yeah, you're weird...but funny!
    Anonymous