How can this fact about 9-11 be explained? Please just give me a reason....

I am not sure about what really happened, but my DH is convinced there was a controlled demolition and tells me his reasons. My question is this....How can the following be true? It doesn't make sense to me either.

Over four years after 9-11,
"pieces of bone, ranging in size from half an inch to two inches, were found by construction workers sifting through gravel on top of the former Deutsche Bank building, officials said."

Please someone tell me how bone fragments of this size would be produced and thrown onto the roof of a nearby building. How could a building collapse do this? I am trying to think of an answer to give him for this one. I'm afraid it does sound more like the result of an explosion to me. Can anybody help me out here?

http://www.redorbit.com/news/general/288230/bone_fragments_found_near_wtc_said_human/index.html

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:26 PM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Ok, maybe this is dumb, but didn't the plan hitting the buildings create massive explosions? I'm confused.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 12:29 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Thousands of people died. Yes, part of the building exploded. I'm not seeing why there's confusion on how the bone fragments came about.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:31 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• And a commercial airliner crashing into a skyskraper at 600 miles per hour couldn't do that? You're making it more difficult than it is.
    Anonymous

• Have you seen shots of the debris field when the buildings collapsed? It was HUGE. You could SEE the smoke and the collapse from SPACE.

As for the small fragments and the lack of bodies, they basically were crushed under a sky scraper which was falling at a missive speed and disintegrated in the air- which was in the dust those people on the ground were breathing in.

Anyway, no matter what evidence you present to a 9/11 Truther, they are going to dismiss it, so I wouldn't even bother if I were you.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 12:32 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Plane hit building, building go boom.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:34 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I would think that an airliner flying into a building at close to supersonic speed would throw bone fragments a lot farther han a controlled demolition would. I don't know why you or your husband would find that hard to understand.
    Anonymous

• Right, it was so massive and burned for so long that it didn't seem to be just from the jet fuel, more like a demolition. Plus it kept burning for so long.

Anonymous

• Um, the plane was NOT flying at supersonic speed and did not even have a full fuel tank.
    Dispute that.
    Anonymous

• I think it's pretty clear that pieces of the passengers on those planes would be found anywhere withing the 'explosion range'. And that would include on top of nearby buildings. I would expect that. That initial impact was VERY violent and I expect they would find fragments from people who were both on the plane and inside the building at or near the point of impact. This is not hard to understand.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 12:41 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Are you sure that a blind allegiance to the government is not keeping YOU from seeing the truth here?
    I think that the question is a legitimate one. Why would there be so many bone fragments and so tiny and dispersed so far?
    Sounds like food for thought for those who THINK instead of LABEL.
    Anonymous