Do you have the things on hand you need to treat the flu?

Feel free to add to my list
Kleenix
Tylenol
Ibuprofen
Guifenison (Musenix)
Elderberry syrup (Sambucol)
cough drops
thermometer
gatorade or other drink
water
easy fix meals (in case you get sick)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 PM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Health

• What I hear is that the H1N1 is not a sickness to play games with. Check with your local pharmacies for a vaccine.
    Anonymous

• Getting an H1N1 vaccine does not in any way mean you won't need the thing on this list! If you get a vaccine and assume you will not get the flu, you are fooling yourself. There are many different strains of the flu, and H1N1 is just one. You could still get the seasonal flu. What's more, you could still get the seasonal flu even if you get the seasonal flu vaccine, b/c "the seasonal flu" is more than one strain. Also, some states (like mine) are already seeing a lot of cases of H1N1, but don't have the vaccine yet. Also, some people (like pregnant women) should not get the mist version, which is the only version of the H1N1 vaccine available now. So... anon 12:35, your advice is good, but not really relevant! We all still need to be prepared to fight the flu.
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 12:44 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• thank you OP for this list! I am going to review my medicine cabinet today!
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 12:46 PM on Oct. 7, 2009