my husband...

i love my husband...we have been married for 26 yrs,but its a house divided.he does all his own grocery shopping.all his own lunch 5 jars of peanut butter.3 tuna.drawer full of yogurt.buys all the cleaning supplies.basically everything.does all his own laundry.i told him i would do this for him or we would share the house work if he wanted.he works full time.i dont know if he doesnt trust me or what.THEN we discovered face book.well we have been having problems with the neighbors so my husband thought it was funny if i wrote thing on my wall.well she read them and it back fired on me.i told him it wasnt working and i didnt want to do it anymore.he said write a few more its getting to her.of course i look like the ass again and he looks like pretty in pink.so i deleted my face book,but once again i am up to my arm pits in sh!t.why whats going on here?and what do i do?therapy didnt work.

nana77500

Asked by nana77500 at 12:48 PM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• lol 26 years is going on persevere!newlife.com and watch fireproof
    4artistsmom

Answer by 4artistsmom at 12:58 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Don't OFFER to do those things... just do them. Have his lunch all packed and ready to go with a note that says "I miss doing nice things for, and I'm going to start again." And then do.

And for Christ's sake DON'T TAKE BAD ADVICE! From ANYONE. After 26 years you have weathered worse. Good luck!
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:32 PM on Oct. 7, 2009