What is the earliest you can tell ur prego?!

My husband and i just started TTC. I was ovalulating the 3 rd , 4th, and 5th, and 6 th of this mth. What is the soonest i would start feeling and symptoms? I have noticed a definate hightened sense of smell lol. i know its too early to take a pregnancy test! And technically would i even b officially prego yet? I would only be about 5 -7 days along if i was!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:59 PM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• 5 days before your missed period, buy the store brand test that says "5 days sooner". geez. there is no need to waste money on a name brand test unless you're so incompetent that you can't tell that one line means not pregnant and two lines means pregnant.
    Anonymous

• no symptoms yet you just want this badly....wait and then you will know
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 1:11 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• you can tell by two weeks via blood test. unfortunately most people don't have "symtoms" until they are about a month along.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 1:47 PM on Oct. 7, 2009