can i please have your opinion?

is this labor coming? i have loosened bowels, discharge that has turned from white to clear, and some flu like symptoms ???? sorry for the tmi it was kinda relevant....what do you think???

tiffandgene2009

Asked by tiffandgene2009 at 1:00 PM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• two days before my son arrived I had some pretty serious nausea and vomiting, aches and fatigue. I had loose bowels, which is a pretty common symptom, and regular contractions that weren't very intense. The contractions increased in intensity and frequency. Sounds like you're well on your way girl! Good luck, you'll be holding your little one soon!
    ACL2007

Answer by ACL2007 at 1:13 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Sounds like your body is clearing the way for delivery. You may start vomiting too just so you know. Drink water to keep yourself hydrated. Try not to eat too much though. Light meals. Sandwiches, salads, toast, and crackers. Your baby can get everything it needs from you except water.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 1:58 PM on Oct. 7, 2009