39 weeks and have had cramping all day

i'm due on monday and all day i have been having an achy cramping on and off in my back and stomach. nothing too crazy just enough to let out a little moan and groan here and there. i can't really time them enough so i dont think they are actual contractions. anyone else have this happen before around this time in their pregnancy? is it possible that this my lead to labor?

samantha21385

Asked by samantha21385 at 1:01 PM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I did that the entire 2 days before #3 made his appearance! Sounds like you're getting close now though, lots of luck!
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 1:03 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• i think so...good luck honey your having a baby!!!!
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 1:04 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• sounds like early labor to me!
    Bjoycassell

Answer by Bjoycassell at 1:07 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I contracted for two weeks before #2 came. Sounds like labor pains. Good Luck.
    dez32

Answer by dez32 at 1:35 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• OP thanks everyone but should i just wait until they get really bad to go to L&D
    samantha21385

Answer by samantha21385 at 1:37 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• i did that all day the day i delivered! take a shower or nap and see it subsides if not i would def call the dr! you may go to l&d and let them hook you up and see and if its nothing then you know!
    cortneydmorris

Answer by cortneydmorris at 1:41 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• OP well thanks again its been on and off for a little while now. they started at 10:30 this morning. i've been trying to kepp busy and now they seem like the are getting milder so we'll see...
    samantha21385

Answer by samantha21385 at 2:34 PM on Oct. 7, 2009