Now for some SNL Humor

Did any of you see this, I think it is hilarious.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL3QeUF6CKQ

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:09 PM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Anonymous

• Better yet is the "news" piece from CNN questioning the accuracy of the SNL skit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7x-dzXVcOw

News flash, CNN, Toonces couldn't drive. In fact, he wasn't even a real cat. Where's the "news" piece on that?

lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 1:41 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Well, it is a comedy skit, they have made fun of all presidents, and of course they put their own twist to it. Who ever said it was accurate, it is comedy.  Since when has comedy been accurate.

Anonymous

• looks like you're the only one who cares. this ?'s been up here for a while and hardly any responses. This is nothing new, SNL makes fun of EVERYBODY!!! Good that you got a laugh out of it but - eh I don't really thing it's worth a post tho.
    Anonymous

• Why does BO think he's special? Being upset over a SNL skit just shows how he wears his ego on his sleeve. He can't stand criticism. He wants everyong to think he's this majestic figure that deserves respect and awe from everyone. SNL is famous for making fun of everyone, nothing, and no one is sacred with them. That's what makes them funny, and popular. BO needs to get over himself. I thought it was hilarious, AND TRUE!

Anonymous

• WRONG! BO....President Obama, had NO COMMENT,Anon:23.
    Some guy named ADair made remarks but the White House said nothing. DID you watch the CNN report?
    SNL was a riot. It was pretty funny....I laughed, even though I did vote for him. It is possible to have a sense of humor ....but not if you are a conservative and somebody does a skit about former Pres. Bush,right? LOOL. They get sooo upste and want to protect their GWB.
    Anonymous

• It's all hilarious. I think when being president, or running for, they all know it opens the window for a good SNL skit about them. It comes w/ the presidential package. Yeah, some of it may not be fine to the politician they are making fun of ( might hit a sore spot) but, it's all fun & games really. Some of the best skits are the presidential ones. i LOVED Dana as Bush, & i loved Will Ferrell as Bush Jr....hahaha, that crap was hilarious. I don't care so much for the guy who plays Obama, he doesn't grab me a an incredibly funny guy, but this skit was a good one.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:03 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• nice, got a good laugh. but to critique the guy playing Obama...he needs some work haha. he doesnt do Obama as well as Tina Fey & Amy Poller did Palin & Clinton and no where near as good as Will Ferrel did GWBush.

i like SNL's political skits b/c everything is fair game.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 6:08 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Anon 33, I am a conservative and LOVE SNL's skits on Bush. My favorite though is Will Farrel as Bush. That is just freakin funny.
    TBandNCmommy

Answer by TBandNCmommy at 7:09 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• It is possible to have a sense of humor ....but not if you are a conservative and somebody does a skit about former Pres. Bush,right?  They get sooo upste and want to protect their GWB.

Boy, you're a testy one, now aren't you?  Who said anything about anyone getting upset over the SNL skits they did on Bush?  That's your own little delusion, so lighten up.  You've got some issues.

Anonymous