What's the weirdest dream you've ever dreamt?

Last night I had a dream that I had my daughter and was instantly skinny again, she was sleeping while I had to babysit my brother's two fifteen year-old friends, I turned my living room into a night club and danced with some girl I didn't recognize all night and my son was saving the world as Super Baby! LOL

MommyKKay

Asked by MommyKKay at 1:38 PM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I chased a chicken with 6 foot legs in my basement with a tennis racket...I decided that from now on, I wouldn't eat turkey before bed again
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:41 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I dreamt that I went to my mom's funeral as I am now, an adult (she died when I was 11), and when I got there I touched her face and she was warm to the touch. She then opened her eyes and smiled - she was alive!
    I never cried so hard when I woke up and realized that it was just a dream. She died 31 years ago.♥
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 1:41 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Since ive been pregnant ive been dreaming of giving birth to goldfish and puppies and monsters... :/
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 1:45 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Aww that's so awful I'm sorry! Maybe it was your mom's way of saying hello to you though?
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 1:46 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• gah, it's been really crazier since I'm pregnant. With my firstborn it wasn't as disturbing...
    Let's see... there's one where I was "bella" and my DH was "edward" hahaha. And we had a baby... well, i was pregnant.
    Another where... there were people with gashes in them, and you could "wear" them, and it wasn't.. gross or anything, just very very bizarre.
    There's more, but those are the two that have stuck with me.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 1:50 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• ive had so many crazy dreams you have no idea! but the most recent one that i thought was weird..not crazy weird but jus kinda out of the blue. i was dreaming and i really dont remember what i was dreamin about but i remember at one point in the dream my tutu (my grandma) that passed away 5 yrs ago was standing infront of me and in the dream i remember thinking i cant go through this again i cant dream about missing you..it'll stress me and baby..and then i opened me eyes and she was gone...then i woke up cuz i had to go to the bathroom for the hundredth time!!! lol the joys of being preg.
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 1:51 PM on Oct. 7, 2009