Where is the best place to get printed tags for my small business that have my logo?

I am looking to get customized tags to pin to my products that I hand make to give it more of a professional look.

Thanks!

swtlilmiracles

Asked by swtlilmiracles at 1:48 PM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I would Google "custom gift tags." You will likely find a custom tag will come with a one-color print. If your logo is more than one color, you might just want to have business cards printed and punch a hole in them. You can get 4-color business cards for pretty cheap from an online printer.

Or you can order a custom stamp with your logo and make hand-made gift tags to go with your hand-made products. Again, you are likely looking at one color.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 7:38 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Vistaprint.com they have lots of freebees like 250 business cards and you can choose a picture and design how you want. LOVE this site for my business.
    BE_U_T_XPRT

Answer by BE_U_T_XPRT at 1:38 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• You can try Green In Theory. I sell promotional and marketing materials. You can look at the website you may see something you like and the products are so unique its unbelievable. I sell plantable paper products. So you can get direct mailers or product tags that can be attached and when the customer received it or purchases your products they will remember your product and they can plant their tag or flyer or whatever. Check it out. www.Greenintheory.com
    GreenInTheory

Answer by GreenInTheory at 1:51 AM on Oct. 15, 2009