Who's collecting YOUR infomation?

Do you ever wonder if all the ANON question posts are just a front for collecting YOUR individual information to use for some other reason? (ie. identity theft, stalker, etc)

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 1:48 PM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'll need your social security number to answer this question...
    Anonymous

• Hmmm...interesting. Never thought of that.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 1:50 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• my husband is a computer consultant and he says anyone can get on this web site.like the politics site.the things they say on that.there are some real president haters ya he said there are people looking at that.like cia stuff.he said they have access to everything and to every computer.so yes big brother is watching...
    nana77500

Answer by nana77500 at 1:55 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

LMAO!!! that is great! I've never thought about it before. I don't think there's anything on this site that anyone can use for identity theft or anything too important.
    frat_twin_mama

Answer by frat_twin_mama at 2:11 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I don't think there's anything on this site that anyone can use for identity theft or anything too important.

That's naive...stick around long enough and they can find out generally where you live just by asking a series of ??? what color of shutters is on your home. what color is your house. do you live in town. what county do you live. how far from mcdonalds do you live. how close is your child's school. what color hair/eyes do you have.

Each question is stratigically placed 3 weeks apart to throw it off so you don't remember
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:21 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• time out. the government watches websites that give them reason to do so, NOT cafemom. Unless there is a terrorist group here that I don't know about.

It sounds like someone may have some paranoia issues... do you smoke crack by any chance? If you feel so threatened that someone may obtain information you wish them not to have, be a little more careful about what you say and do online.. I KNOW YOUR CHILDS NAME IS JADE! muhh-haha my evil plan is in effect!
    Anonymous