how to look good with a two year old?

how are you supposed to keep up apperances when you have a two year old running around all the time.

mommyangela83

Asked by mommyangela83 at 1:51 PM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• You don't LOL! Believe me try all you want, but you get as messy as them! By the way--who cares, everyone knows you gotta kid with you!! LOL have fun mom.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 1:53 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• At 2 they can entertain themselves while you take some time to work on your appearance. Or it gives them time to brush their teeth while you do your makeup. or let them play in a bath while doing your hair.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:53 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Not being a smart @ss, but get up before they do.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 2:10 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• my son wakes at 5, and I don't have to be to work til 8 and he wakes from hearing the shower so yeah, in my case, Its not real possible but I also dont' try THAT hard to look good..lol!! I get snotted on before work, cried on, food kisses....
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:04 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• It's just part of motherhood. This part of childhood doesn't last long, soon you will be able to keep up appearances.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:17 AM on Oct. 9, 2009