Anyone ever get a tatto on their breast?

I'm considering having a tattoo of a symbol that is personal put on the outer quadrant of my right breast. The symbol and the location are significant for personal reasons. I have a tattoo on my shoulder and I know how that felt, but I'm wondering if anyone has had a tattoo on any part of their breast and if it hurts any more or less than one on the shoulder would. I'm not talking about putting in on or even near the nipple, it will be on that outer part that shows when you wear a bikini top.

Anyone have one? Does it hurt more or less?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:19 PM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Doesn't hurt nearly as bad on the breast as it does on the shoulder blade. The more fat between the skin and bone the less pain is the general idea..*S* good luck
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 2:37 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I have had D's and the only thing I felt was tickling...he had to stop a couple of times.

Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:23 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Boobs are a good place to get them pain wise because it doesn't hurt as much.
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 2:59 PM on Oct. 7, 2009