They do contain a "toxin" however one thing holistic medicine is known for is using very small amounts of "toxic" herbs and whatnot to work together to make you feel better/cure you. It's basically the main point of holistic healing :). Although they do contain the toxin, they are NOT linked to any death because the amounts are so minute that you would seriously have to let your baby eat a few BOTTLES at ONCE to hurt them. My son, and the children of a couple of my friends, has eaten the entire bottle once (long story, it was an accident) with no ill effects.
at 9:34 AM on Jun. 24, 2008