What do you want to know about the H1N1 virus and the vaccine?

I'm planning an interview with a public health official on the topic, and while I've come up with a few questions of my own, I'd like to know what you ladies would want to know if you had a chance to talk with him.

Thanks!

Asked by gdiamante at 3:13 PM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Health

• I know this information could be googled, but many want to know what is the difference in the symptoms- how you know if you have H1N1 or just regular flu.

Answer by Bmat at 3:15 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Ahs any reasearch been done on the long term effects of the vax? Why modified live virus and not killed?
    Anonymous

• I've heard rumors that it's resistant to Tamiflu, is this true or are the health officials in my part Of Cali smokin something?
    Arisce

Answer by Arisce at 3:25 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Thank you so much for the questions. They are a help. I want to make sure we're addressing real concerns.

Answer by gdiamante at 7:44 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I have heard that this is just a scare and we are all worried for nothing... is this true? should we be more worried about this flu than the regular flu since people die from the regular flu every year too?
    Anonymous