Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I was wondering, if you do cashcrate...

or any of those other websites that are like cashcrate, how do you do your taxes? Do you report it as if you were self-employed? Do they send you a 1099?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 3:18 PM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Money & Work

Answers (1)
  • They send you a 1099 if you earn over $600 in one year.

    Answer by customcat2000 at 3:29 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.