Should I take a preg. test?

I am not TTC, my husband and I use condoms. Now would be a bad time for a baby but I do want more kids one day and if happened now it would still be a blessing. I haven't started my period yet (only about a day late or so, I'm a little irregular anyway). My boobs have hurt a lot, though and I've been a little sensitive to some smells (nothing huge, though, no nausea yet). I have a pap smear appt. for next week, and I wonder if I should just wait til I start my period or go there to take a test, plus my husband is out of town and I'd hate to find out when he isn't here if I am. But I'm dying to know! What would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:22 PM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i would go to the dollar tree, buy a test, and use it first thing in the morning. if it were me. good luck! :)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 3:25 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• my hubby wasn't around for both of my find outs... it sucks, but if you gotta know, you gotta know.. and i'm the type of person that HAS TO KNOW!!
    RykersMom07

Answer by RykersMom07 at 3:25 PM on Oct. 7, 2009