What sounds gross you out and/or annoy the heck out of you?

The sound of anyone eating grosses me out. It doesn't matter if you're chewing with your mouth open or closed, if I can hear it, it makes my skin crawl. I have to have background noise during mealtimes, but it doesn't always help. The sound of an animal cleaning themselves also grosses me out..sooo nasty-sounding! Loud breathing while sleeping bugs the heck out of me. I'm weird, I know.

ajtherad

Asked by ajtherad at 3:25 PM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• NO YOU ARE NOT WEIRD!!! or maybe we both are hahaha they all bug me too.. I also hate if someone scrapes their teeth on a fork or hearing someones jaw crack. eeewwwww
    colleennmyabean

Answer by colleennmyabean at 8:57 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• gum chewing

and

when the dog cleans herself, the licking sound is gross
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 3:29 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• glad I am not the only one!
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 3:30 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Eating noises. I'm the same way as you! Can't stand the sound of chewing! Animals cleaning themselves.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 3:32 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Burps-they put a lump in my throat that I literally have to swallow to get rid of.
    And I agree with animals cleaning themselves.
    Anonymous

• OP I can only imagine your reaction to some of the commercials they play on tv now. There's a kit kat one where everyone in the office is crunching and chewing the candy...i HAVE to mute it lol same with the light and fit yogurt commercial where the chick slurps it in the store....
    I hate the sound of chewing, I hate it when people go AH after they drink something, and the way SO snores drives me nuts. due to my nudging, neither of us has had decent sleep in a long time lol
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:32 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I instantly thought when I read this question I cannot stand to hear an animal clean themselves. I sometimes wanna say take a shower, use a rag!
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 3:36 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Wow I'm not alone! I can't STAND the sound of people eating!! And loud breathing when someone is eating. There is a lady in our office who occasionally eats in the dining room with us and i hate to be mean but I can't stand it! She breathes so loud and makes all kinds of noises when she eats. I usually try to eat in my office to avoid it!
    Anonymous

• OH it makes me so sick to hear people sucking snot. *gags* Oh man it makes me honestly gag. I also cannot stand smacking or finger licking..or animals baths in public..I am with you girls on that one.
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 3:57 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• SMACKING ON YOUR FOOD!!!!! Ugh!! Anyone that knows me, knows that this is the one thing that absolutely gets under my skin. My mom does it the worst, but she does try not to do it when I'm around.
    tabc531

Answer by tabc531 at 7:00 PM on Oct. 7, 2009