How do I deal with trying to concieve, when all of my friends who arn't or were not trying are expecting... =/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:27 PM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I'm going through the same thing, and actually had a m/c in june. it sucks, but you just gotta keep, keeping on! hang in there the best you can and try and relax and have fun..your time will come! g/l!
    Ambie0526

Answer by Ambie0526 at 3:31 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Just take it one day at a time. We've been trying for almost 2 1/2 years. I have 3 family members and 2 friends that have gotten pregnant and had kids that weren't trying or wanting anymore for a few years.
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 3:37 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I can say just hang in there too, when we were TTC number 2, it just didn't happen. The harder we tried, the harder we fell. When we stopped TTC, and just had sex when WE wanted to and not when we had too, it just happened. Stress is terrible to your body and the added pressure you put yourself under does not help. All I can say is STOP TTC, and just have wild buck naked sex when ever you want, let nature takes its course and hopefully you will be one of the women that conceived after you stopped trying.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 3:40 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I know how you feel. I got preggo with my first without trying but now we are ttc #2 and here we are entering 2 1/2 months of ttc.. It's aggrevating I know.. But put it out of your mind. Go have a girls day or just pamper yourself... The more you stress and actually sit there and try to get preggo then the longer it will take. We just have fun and wait to see if AF shows and if it does we just chill and go have more fun lol. Dont stress thats the main thing. Good luck and baby duct to you.
    aquarianmom69

Answer by aquarianmom69 at 12:51 AM on Oct. 8, 2009