What do you use...

for a sex toy? I am looking for around the house/ homemade ideas. Please exclude something you have to buy, im a stay at home mom and my bf travels a lot...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:28 PM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ok, two things. First you should have added in the title TMI or something because some people could be offended by this. And second that seems kind of gross, you want to put something in your vagina that is a household object???
    Anonymous

• Cucumber?
    Anonymous

• You can order toys online. The billing doesn't say what it really is, and it comes in an unmarked package. No one will ever know.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 3:40 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• A vibrating toothbrush. (One that you're not gonna use to brush your teeth obviously. lol.) Hairbrush. Your fingers. Shower head.

Just for the record, I've never used any of these things except my fingers. Just some ideas. lol.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 3:45 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I would buy one and not use anything in your house to play with. Just a little weird if you ask me. I can tell you about some great toys you can buy tho.
    Anonymous

• well a carrot, cucumber, or banana with a condom on it, my ex boyfriend and I have tried, a really clean screwdriver handle, a candle, a wood stove handle thing, a kids sword holder( before we had kids), all kids of things---lol also my fav, I still use today a lady wet dry shaver with the blades off of course as a tickler not insertable. but just buy something online
    Anonymous

• Well, Im not offended or anything, but I'd advise you to be really careful about putting stuff up there. I saw on tv where this woman masturbated with a carrot and it tore the lining in her vagina causing an air bubble to go into her bloodstream and killed her
    lovemysweetie

Answer by lovemysweetie at 4:30 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Sorry if I offended anyone but I do not have money (no job) and we are kinda tight on money, thanks for those of you who actually suggested some things though. And yes I heard about the lady with the carrot I believe its on 1000waystodie.com I wasnt looking for food or anything lol but some actual objects that were named were actually good suggestions. thank you!
    Anonymous

• cucumber... just use a condom if you are worried about produce being in you.... this should go without saying but make sure to throw it out!
    Anonymous

• I realize you said you are low on cash but they sell personal massagers at pharmacies and they are inexpensive
    Anonymous