35 weeks?

I posted w hile ago, i havent been to the doc in a while cause of insuarnce problems. Well i have an appt 15th. Its just i dont know how my baby is doing. I dont know how my blood pressure is or his heart rate or if he is growing properly. I am so worried. Plus he doesnt move that much. He does move just not as much as i remember dd moving. Plus sometimes i feel like my water is leaking but it could be regular fluids. What would yall do in my situation. I am scared he is srtessed or my water is leaking or maybe something is wrong. I just dont know. I am not having contractions or anything and i dont want to go to the hospital and say i am just wondering if he is okay...i just dont know what to do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:40 PM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Go take your blood pressure at one of those things at the pharmacy. Track a kick count and see if your getting the recommended kicks per hour (I think its 10 but I could be wrong). Relax your stress will make him more upset. I figure if women had babys for thousands of years without all this medical intervention, we really dont HAVE to have it unless we are high risk.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 3:45 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• If you don't have very much money you have to qualify for your state's medicaid or another program for pregnant women. You will be covered for this whole month if you apply this month. If you are really worried go to the hospital ER NOW. The ER I go to has a nurse that can take your blood pressure for free.

If you aren't going to go to the hospital go to Walmart or Walgreens or somewhere they have the chair blood pressure machines that you can do your BP yourself.

Go to the health department, food stamp office, WIC office or other place like that and look at the posters up on the wall. I was just at my food stamp office today and they had a huge poster up about what pregnant women were suposed to do if they didn't have insurance.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 3:50 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• You could always go to the emergency room if you're worried. I hope everything is okay and good luck to you.
    Jacki88

Answer by Jacki88 at 3:50 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• yeah i'd go to the er and say "i think my fluid is leaking" they'll chek you and the baby, they can not deny you b/c lack of insurance
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 4:00 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• all i have to say is relax!!! calm down mama your going to stress your self crazy and it could hurt the baby.i bet you and your baby are just fine, you just need to relax.
    BUDDHASBABY1

Answer by BUDDHASBABY1 at 9:22 PM on Oct. 7, 2009