Does anyone here have a business in the Tampa/Brandon, FL area that they are looking for part time help with?

Hello, I need a job. Like a lot of people right now I guess. I'm in Brandon, FL. I have a four month old that I need to be able to buy supplies for. My husband has a job, but it sure isn't making our ends meet. We've both applied to many places. I've lost count how many I've applied to. I need something part time, in the afternoons/evenings, weekdays, say from 3pm to about 8pm. I'm good at staying with a company for a while and have worked with two very large, well-known corporations for more than a year and a half each. So if you're a legitimate employer, I'll be happy to show you my resume. Thanks.

lovemysweetie

Asked by lovemysweetie at 3:41 PM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Money & Work

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents

If your interested in making money from home...this is what I do. It makes good money, and it's lots of fun. My husband enjoys getting involved with this too. Let me know if I can help with details or questions.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 8:49 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I have a list of work at home jobs that you might want to look at. I make more than I would at a retail job but it's not going to make you rich either. Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 8:50 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• What kind of skils and experience do you have? How are you conducting your job search? You can find great tips and support here: http://www.cafemom.com/group/jobhuntingmoms

Answer by rkoloms at 9:38 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Did you ever think about having a home business? You pick the nights and hours you want to work. I set up my parties around my kids schedule and it's great. I have a business with Arbonne. Have you heard of Arbonne? Our business is growing even in this economy. We offer botanically based Swiss skin care and wellness products that people are demanding. Check out the business and the products on my web site as well as the corporate site www.marywozniak.myarbonne.com or www.arbonne.com PM me for more information. I would love to help you out.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 10:50 PM on Oct. 7, 2009