I am looking for a double stroller

I really like the zooper double strollers. However, I dont like the price! Does anyone have this item? Is it worth the price? i am pregnant with my second child and my daughter will be 2 when this one is born so i need a double stroller. I think i would rather have one that is side by side rather than front and back for the fact of the kids fighting when its time (you know kicking the seats crap) not to mention it will be easier to keep a better eye on each of them. And the zooper can use a graco infant seat which we already have. So does anyone have one? Anyone know where they would be cheaper? Do you prefer a side by side or a front and back?

babymaddy

Asked by babymaddy at 3:44 PM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I have a side-by-side, and it does not stop them from fighting. In fact, they have much better access for biting, hitting, and hair pulling in the side-by-side than they did in the tandem I had before. Also, it usually takes me a couple of tries to fit through most doors with the side-by-side because one wheel always gets caught - it only fits through the door when you go through completely straight and centered and have all the wheels pointing exactly the same direction (not easy when they swivle).

The only thing I like about my side-by-side is that it has great under stroller storage with easy access.
    Anonymous

• I have this one and I love it. It is a bit pricey though.

http://www.easywalker-usa.com/usa/

Emberbaby

Answer by Emberbaby at 3:50 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• wel i dont know your money situation but i bought a craco duo glider on craiglsit.com it was $75 and i love it
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 4:10 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• the front/ back ones are easy to maneuver.
    Anonymous

• should have said "easier" sorry..long day! lol
    Anonymous