Any way to get rid of Loneliness or Missing him??

My Hubby's in Prison right now[He's not a bad Guy just had a hard Past don't judge!] We're expecting our first child in Feb and He's only been with me through the first three months. my hormones are driving me crazy! I miss Him Horribly to the point i dont even wanna get up or eat. and I'm soooooooo Lonely its also driving me Bonkers! Anyone know anything i can do to relax and make my day go by faster??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:46 PM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• Dream about your baby and what you do with him or her- the walks you'll take, the games you'll play, the books you'll read, the cookies you bake together. You can even do these things, walk, plan out some fun games, get some cute little books, bake cookies. Get books from the library and read and read about childbirth and raising children. Knit or crochet little clothes and bedding for the baby. Take classes on any subject that you like. Take up other crafts- I did a lot of needlework when I expecting. Do volunteer work to help occupy your time and mind.

Answer by Bmat at 3:57 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Maybe get a dog or cat from a rescue organization. If you can't have one where you live maybe you can volunteer to help.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 4:05 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Perhaps you could take some classes. That would get you out of the house and with people and you could learn helpful things. My x was sent away when I was pregnant with our first child. I took parenting classes and free cooking classes and anything I could find to stay busy . There are groups on CM for women with partners in prison (or was..you can see if it's still active). You shouldn't have to go through this alone.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:30 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Start working on YOU! Happiness is not created by another person, it comes from with in! If you count on him to make you happy you will always be un-happy! Become a well rounded individual.. and for the record as a Military wife I am always alone and deal with it and am proud that I can handle things in every situation by myself.. Write letters to him! Whether he had a hard past or not, he made a mistake and now both of you are doing the time!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:50 AM on Oct. 9, 2009