Girl or boy? Fun ways to find out?

Well I know theres no SURE way to find out what my babys gonna be till he or she comes but is there any fun ways of guessing?? l

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:58 PM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Pregnancy

• drive to a part of town you do not know
    ask your belly which way to go
    if you get more lost, you are having a boy
    if you have an urge to ask for directions, then it is a girl

lol

congrates on the baby
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 4:02 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• You can google the chinese calendar. It was right with my last child and both of my girl friends! I know that it has a 50/50 shot, but its fun to see if it is right or not. I think they also say, to tie a ring on a piece of string and hold it above your belly if it goes back and forth its a boy and in circles its a girl...that was right for me too!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 4:02 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Google gender old wives tales. There are a bunch. Or go to www.babygenderpredictiontest.com
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 4:19 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Apparently, if your right breast is bigger then it's a boy and if your left breast is bigger than its a girl.
    I should've paid attention to the last 2 so I'd know what I am having this time :)
    SparklinSarcasm

Answer by SparklinSarcasm at 5:44 PM on Oct. 7, 2009