help! my feet stink!!!

everytime i wear flats, my feet smell horrible when i take them off after being at work all day. Is there anything i can use to make them not stink?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:58 PM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Health

• do not wear those shoes
    do they stink in other shoes?
    my husbands feet only stink when he wears his sneakers
    so he does not wear them often
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 4:00 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• put baby powder on ur feet b4 u wear them
    Anonymous

• I remember Dr. Oz saying to soak your feet in iced tea at room temp. to take away foot smell.
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 4:03 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Put news paper in your shoes and soak your feet in luke warm water and vinegar (vinegar kills some types of bacteria and fungis). If that doesn't stop the smell light those shoes on fire. ;)
    Singingmommy01

Answer by Singingmommy01 at 4:03 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• have u tried wearing PEDS? they are slip on socks that do not show and are comfortable to wear with flats ( I love them with MUDD shoes), they come in nylon, and also in cotton. If you're feet stink with every shoe you wear, it might mean something else, My FIL who is a medicine man, says very very stinky feet are a sign of problems of your kidneys and liver possibly, to drink a homemade tea made from parsley, tastes weird, but works, I've seen it
    Anonymous

• Ok, here' s the deal, my DH has FOUL smelling feet, REALLY bad, sour, stinky, fumigates the entire house...one day I saw Dr. Oz on Oprah adressing this very problem...a girl called in with the same issue, so he told her to soak her feet in tea bag water for a week, she did and it worked. We tried it at home...just boiled some water and added about 6-8 tea bags, then cooled it down with some more water and put it in a pot for DH to soak his feet...he did this for maybe 15 minutes a night and in less than a week the smell was completely gone. Sometimes it creeps back, so we just repeat this process and it goes away again. He's had to do it maybe 3 times in the last 2 years. Oh, and the repeat "treatments" only take 2 or 3 days to work.

gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 4:05 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• baby powder or gold bond powder
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 4:06 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Here's the article...also for the shoes, put them in the freezer over night in a ziplock bag...

http://www.bestsyndication.com/?q=042707_stinky-feet-dr-oz-oprah-tv-show-stop-sweat-with-teabags-tannic-acid.htm

gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 4:07 PM on Oct. 7, 2009