Would you give candy to a 10 month old (dressed up) and their mother?

Or would you tell them Happy Halloween and turn them away.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:07 PM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Holidays

• Sure. I know the mom would eat it. Moms need candy.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 4:10 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Sure. It's all about the fun! It's a piece of candy- not a cash advance!
    dawpea

Answer by dawpea at 4:10 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Of course! I am sure the mom will eat it and not the baby.
    Emberbaby

Answer by Emberbaby at 4:17 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I would give candy, its halloween, I'm shocked that people won't spare a piece of freaking candy unless they deem the child old enough yet, young enough. Where is the rule that no babies or teens can trick or treat?? Its a piece of CANDY not a $100 bill, lol. Get over yourselves and get the stick out of you @$$!
    Anonymous

--

Woot WOOT! I agree completely.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 4:29 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Sure My 1 year old love lo lick lovely pops LOL( I hold it for him not to chock ) I buy candies and cookies for baby and regular candies for kids. Gerber Graduate and other brands have an excellent line of baby cookies and other stuff that babies can eat. And yes I would give candies to the mom too IS ALL ABOUT THE FUN AND TO SHARE!!!!!!!!!

nily

Answer by nily at 8:52 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I just don't understand why mothers do this to beginning with. It's like they have a sweet tooth. Wait until the child is a walking age at least. Everything comes in it's due time.

Anonymous

• As far as I'm concerned, anyone who gets into the spirit and gets dressed up gets a treat. Now don't show up with your pillow case unless you're in costume!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:41 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• Only if the mom dresses up. That way I know the mom will eat it and not the baby.I know thar remark I just said sounded silly but last year a mom came over with her 1 year old baby and gave the baby those little popping candy . because she thought the candy was small enough to fit in his mouth.and he nearly choked when the candy was popping down his throat. I guess the mom didn.t knowe those candy 's popped.she got the candy at someones elses house. and gave it to him at my house. that was scarey for me to see.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 7:49 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• Just be careful of lollipop’s out there. In NM one time we got jalapeño one of course we didn’t know that until we saw our son face red with all sorts of colors. We didn’t know what was happening until I tasted the lollipop and was it hot. That was quite a sight to see on my son’s face he was around 3 years old. We'll never forget that one.

I think 3 is a good age to take them out this way they enjoy the occasion they get tried in ½ hour time anyway. he he
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Oct. 8, 2009