ON AVERAGE...how many times a week do you do the deed? and how long does it take?

for us its usually 3 times a week, and its about 15 minutes. Our schedules are weird, I wait for him but usually I end up falling asleep by the time he comes in. I miss the days when we would do 3 or 4 times a day.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:09 PM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OMG this question just made me realize I haven't had sex in almost 3 weeks...SO and I are always so tired, we fantasize about going to sleep early!
    Anonymous

• well me and my husband have been together for almost 13 years in Dec. we have an almost 2 year old and he also works nights so we barely do it on the weekdays, except the past 2 nights otherwise its usually 2-3 times a weekend. I like to do it quick and he could go for hours so we compromise to about 20 minutes -
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:15 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• We do it about 2-3 days a week and it lasts about an hour or so each time.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 4:17 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• A week? Um...how about every month? Once or twice a month is where we are at right now. Our house is so small and we don't really get that much privacy. Our 1 son's room is right off of our bedroom (we have to go through his room to get to the stairs) so daytime sex with them home is out and hubby goes to bed at the same time the teens do. We have sex when the teens both work at night or if they have plans that make it so that both are out at the same time. They graduate next year and I will be aiming for 5-7 times a week then.
    Anonymous

• I'd say about .5 - 1 time per week on average.
    Anonymous

• We have sex between 6-8 times a week. It usually lasts between 30-45 minutes. But sometimes only 10minutes. Depends on the time crunch.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 4:24 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• 2-3 times per week and it lasts about 10-30 min :)
    Anonymous

• once or twice a week, and thankfully it only lasts about 20 minutes.
    Anonymous

• Prob only twice a week.

We are having "issues"
    Anonymous

• I haven't had sex with my husband in over a year. Only because after having my son I lost all my libido and haven't found it yet. I feel so bad not being able to please him but someday I hope to find it.
    Anonymous