How often do you think a couple should have sex in order to maintain a healthy marriage?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:11 PM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• I think that is different for every couple and should be worked out between a hubby and wife.

Some may need more, some may need less.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 4:13 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• As often as THEY want. It will vary. There is no set answer.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:15 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I think it's different for every couple and what "season" you are in- right now my husband and I gave been very active, but a few months ago it was almost nonexsistent.
    Sarah1220

Answer by Sarah1220 at 4:20 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• huggingJust ask dh how much sex is good to make him happy. I heard the other day that statistically, men have an avg of sex 56 times a year. That's a bit more than once a week. If that is enough for average men then it's good enough for me....now someone tell me where those men are. I need some sex! lol

Answer by admckenzie at 4:26 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• As much as is comfortable for them. I think weekly is the average. They important thing is they are honest about there disires and communicate.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 4:30 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• as often as THEY want it. there is no set in stone answer. Every couple is different & if they are happy with how much they are..that is what matters.
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 4:45 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• 3 to 4 times a week.
    Anonymous

• As often or as little as a couple wants.  It's quality not quantity that matters.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 4:59 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Depends on the couple.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 5:26 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I don't think there is a cookie cutter answer for that one. Each couple is different. What may be enough for one couple may not be for another. My husband and I go months without sex (thank you Uncle Sam) but we still have a very healthy marriage. Its just something each couple has to work out between themselves.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 7:29 PM on Oct. 7, 2009