How can I?

My bf who i have a child with wants to have anal sex with me. We've tried, but I just can't, my body just can't. Does anyone have any advice that can help me go thru with it? I really want to do it for him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:12 PM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• 1. Have him massage your anal opening to loosen up the sphincters that are tight (and cause the pain). 2. Have him use anal eze or astroglide 3. Have him go slow 4. You can relax and rub your clit to stay focused elsewhere. I'd also take an enema about an hour prior to make sure of no mess.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:15 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Lube, lube, lube, and more lube.
    If it still doesn't work then it wasn't meant to be. Don't feel bad about not being able to take it in the pooper.

If he's a good guy then he'll understand.
    Anonymous

• p.s. Personally I think men who ask this of us should be willing to allow us to shove something up them to see why we tell them we don't want to do that!

Answer by admckenzie at 4:17 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Don't feel bad about not being able to take it in the pooper.

i can not stop laughing
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 4:18 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• mmm hmmm :)

all nice & lubed up, have him put it to the opening & barely put some pressure there. Actually, it can stretch bigger than you know. It just takes longer for it to. No penetration yet. When you feel he can put more pressure, tell him OK. Then have him hold it there until it stretches a lil. When ready, tell him OK & he can SLOWLY put more pressure there, then have him stop & hold it there. Keep having him add a lil more pressure, then stopping & holding it. Stopping & holding it in place gives the skin some time to adjust to the new size, which it will. It's also good if you have some fore play, & you know....play with it first.

It hurts when the skin was stretched too quickly. Do not let him ram it in there, that is not fare. If he wants it, then he is going to have to be patient & do it the right way. Remeber..a bit of pressure, then hold, a bit more pressure then hold. Next thing, he'll be all in.
    Anonymous

• If you don't like it,just say no. If he loves you he won't pressure you. It is not a healthy wayto have sex or make love.
    Anonymous

• i forgot to add

holding a vibrator to your special button makes it a wonderful experience. I can O many times when we play this way :). It can actually be very enjoyable for you too, i swear. Most men are just too eager & go too fast. That is the wrong way to play that game.
    Anonymous

• admckenzie...lol! My SO loves a lil something up there. And NO, he is not gay. It feels good for a lot of men.
    Anonymous

LOL! Amen. If you really want to and it's not because you feel like you HAVE to, try a vibrator for you to use while he's umm. entering. It can help.
    Anonymous

• My x licked it for a looong time..sounds gross but I loved it and I had never had that done before, nor had I ever let anyone have anal with me...he actually had me crying out for it after licking me there for so long, he would stick his tongue inside, then a bit of his pinky finger and it made me crazy wantin more..if your guy is patient and giving it will go well...if he isn't and he just wants what he wants when he wants it, you'll never enjoy it, it will always be too painful to bare...
    Anonymous