Have any of your In-laws decided NOT to have a family Christmas because of YOU?

A question for anyone who has problems with your in-laws. I was told that because of mine and my FIL's daughter's "attitudes", there would NOT be a family Christmas this year.

Asked by m_jerdee at 8:56 AM on Jun. 24, 2008 in Relationships

• That is so stupid, if I were you I would go ahead and have the family Christmas at your house and if your in-laws want to be there then let them if not it's their loss.

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 9:27 AM on Jun. 24, 2008

• Hey me and my husband dont even talk to his parents, infact we havent spoken to them in 7 months (since our baby was born) But they are really bad people. But I agree with having the party at your house.

Answer by JonahsMom1107 at 10:08 AM on Jun. 24, 2008

• I have Christmas at my house now and we invite everyone my MIL chooses not to come and that is just fine with me. My brother and law and his gf come a couple of days before Christmas to bring the baby her gifts. Oh well I still have a big family and lots of friends my house is still full on Christmas Day and we have a better time without them.

Answer by momto1727 at 3:08 PM on Jun. 24, 2008