i dont know what to do!! my family is going to have to move from our home in 5 days...

if we dont come up with 300 dollars. ive tried city emergency help and called probably 20 places and have had no luck. ive tried churches but have had no luck.

me and my DH both work our behinds off...
i dont know what else to do.. any ideas for EMERGENCY rental assistance ???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:59 PM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Can either one of you talk to your boss and poss get a cash advance or something along those lines?
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 5:02 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• it may be embarassing but desperate times call for desperate measures. best wishes
    Steph319

• Did you call your landlord & explain? Or have you done this before? Do you have anything to Sell? I know its tough! DH & I are jobless! One tiny unemployment check doesn't cover our needs either! But I hope, Hope Hope it works out! Did you go to wishuponahero.com website to ask for help? Any Family to help you? I hope & wish you the Best!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 5:13 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Call the Salvation Army. They helped me with a situation like that after the Hurricanes a few years back.
    Anonymous

• Anoynmous, thank you :)

ive been trying to get a hold of them but its been busy for a while. i appreciate your advice though! :D
    Anonymous

• How about a payday advance? Or loan from a relative?
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 5:41 PM on Oct. 7, 2009