who all has the type of friend who's only there for you when she's mad at her husband or single?

i have a friend who only calls me when she's having problems with her husband... when there together she dont even know me but when they fight or split up for a while she's always calling me wants to come over... and just talk about her husband.
or she only calls you when her husband.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:27 PM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• That's not a friend. She's using you!
    Anonymous

• yup.. ive had so many friends like that.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 5:32 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• its funny because all my friends are like that... and i always end up being personal taxi taking their kids to school and taking her to the grocery store.
    Anonymous

• yeah...been there done that. I've accepted thats who she is and don't rely on her for anything more than that. She won't be my maid of honor, she won't be the first to hear my gossip, she will simply be the last person on my call list if I'm bored. Sad but I only give what I get back. It does get annoying though when I invite her out, she says no, and then complains about how she has no friends. OH WELL.
    Anonymous

• Funny thing is ~ I was just thinking the very same question. It is sad when friend betray you or they do not have the courtesy to see past their own lives to care about someone else!
    mommyangela001

Answer by mommyangela001 at 8:44 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• my "best ?friend is like that but i dropped her ...I am not ON Demand...they only when you want me to be
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Oct. 8, 2009