• In the Spotlight:

how do i spice up our relationship to keep him wanting more?

we are doing GREAT right now! enjoying eachothers company, loving every minute together. making love more. argueing less. but how do i keep it this way? how do i keep him interested in 10 years from now? we are madly in love, yet we've only been together 4 a year now. i jus want some ideas on how to give a lil extra to us, you kno. please give me advise! anything will be helpful!

krisew90

Asked by krisew90 at 5:32 PM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Relationships

• I've been married for 21 years and this is what I've learned along the way.

In order to keep things rocking in the bedroom, you need to keep the intimacy alive.  I kiss and cuddle with my husband every single day.  We spend time together.  I flirt outrageously with him.  I wear sexy lingerie.  I like to try new things in the bedroom and I'm not afraid to tell him.  And the number one thing that keeps our marriage alive is that I have never become boring or predictable.  I can still shock the hell out him, like when I whisper in his ear in the middle of the supermarket about something new I want to try in the bedroom.

Ultimately if you have confidence in yourself and your sex appeal to your husband, it shows and men LOVE that.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:40 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• You know what? Things WILL change. Keep doing the things you are doing and the things you enjoy. Ten years from now will take care of itself then. ou have no idea what will happen. There's truly not a point in worrying about it.

Tell you this. 20 years together. 16 years married. No sex for the past five because DH was in a motorcycle accident that has left him in too much pain for it. But it DOESN'T matter. Sex was ONE PART of the puzzle, and really not all that important compared to everything else we've built together.

So. Relax. Enjoy the now! Build your lives together! THAT is how you keep things interesting for later. You cannot base forever on the merely physical and "spicing things up." Forever is built on the everyday being good to each other, remembering the little things, creating memories and lives that you share.

The couples most likely to head to divorce court forget that in favor of "spicing things up."

Answer by gdiamante at 5:39 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• only been together a yr and u r already arguing "less"? ....anyone else see burn out b4 they hit the 3 yr mark?
    Anonymous