hot soldiers...UGLY CHICKS

why are there so many HOT soldiers with BUTT UGLY wives/girlfriends? Is it because the guys are looking for a little piece before duty and get more than they bargained for (i.e. TRAPPED)?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:39 PM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Answer by louise2 at 5:42 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• lol..I dont know but I do see it ALL the time.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 5:42 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Only a vain person will go for looks instead of a person's personality!
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 5:42 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I'm not sure. I have a cousin in the Army who ended up with a homely looking girl and I know that he could have done better, but he is really happy. You have to remember that it isn't always about looks. Another thing that they could be thinking is if she looks like this is will be harder for her to find someone while I'm gone for several months at a time.
    coala

Answer by coala at 5:42 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• sometimes I think that maybe the men weren't so hot before they left for training and if they were to be wearing civilian clothes.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 5:43 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• whoever says that looks dont matter is lying. They always matter, its just not the most IMPORTANT part of the person.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 5:45 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Pretty women are ugly on the inside.

Answer by louise2 at 5:48 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• whoever says that looks dont matter is lying.

Whatever chica! Looks are not important - for me anyway.
    Anonymous

• My husband and I were having this conversation yesterday. He used to work in a restaurant when he was a teen. He said that he could never understand what women saw in some of the men that worked at the restaurant. I told him that it was probably their personality that was attractive to the women. He said I was probably right because they were cool guys.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 5:50 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• Becuase the guys are forced to stay in shape and not us wives. And they are not trapped most are happily married and couldn't do there job with out the love and support of there family.sticking out tongue

DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 5:53 PM on Oct. 7, 2009