Flickering lights?

Should I be worried that all the lights on my house keep flickering. I'm renting and wonder if maybe the wiring is bad or something. I just don't want the house to start on fire or something. Am I being paranoid or would you be nervous?

jenae_gist

Asked by jenae_gist at 5:42 PM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Your house is haunted. muahahahaha
    Anonymous

• Call the owner about it. Yes I would be worried. It might be a ghost.

Answer by louise2 at 5:44 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• LOL wow the idea it could be haunted never even crossed my mind to be honest. Haha.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 5:47 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• I would check with the electric company first.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:09 PM on Oct. 7, 2009

• um when my lights did that it was because my fuse box caught fire....call the your landlord and or your eletric company ...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• Is it an older place? Your fuse box may not be strong enough for the power that your place is using. My house was built 30 years ago and it is obvious that it was not built to handle the microwaves, ceiling fans and hvacs. When you turn the microwave on all the lights go dim until it turns off.
    Anonymous