Provera and Clomid

I'm going to the gyno on Monday and I'm going to have him do a blood test just to make sure I'm not pregnant. My last period was Aug. 20 and I took provera to start it. I have took two HPT and they were negative. I'm going to ask him to prescribe provera for me again and try clomid with that. I was wondering who here has tried them together and what has happened while on it and also how fast anyone has gotten pregnant??

lovinthislife08

Asked by lovinthislife08 at 5:51 PM on Oct. 7, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I was on them both, but did not follow EXACT instructions. I cannot tell you how important it is to do so!! I stopped TTC after my mom died. Now that some time has passed, my periods have returned to normal, (so dont need the provera) and Im am currently taking Clomid 100mg days 5-9. I just finished my 3rd round. First round, I didnt have sex on all the required days, (day 10, 12, 14, &16 of your cycle) Second round I realized I ovulate late in my cycle, so stopping on the 16th day made the whole month a bust. This current month, I have paid close attention to my body's signals, and believe I just might have conceived, i test in about a week. You will find TONS more information on the site pregnancy-forum-dot-net. Go to the forums section and on the left side you will see a bunch of topics to click on. Also, AN EXTREMELY informative book called 'taking charge of your fertility' by Toni Weschler will change your life. Good Luck
    Anonymous

• waitin to find out myself!! i am getting bloodwork done today or tomorrow, then provera if neg then on to my first round of clomid. good luck to us both!
    lilianasmom1116

Answer by lilianasmom1116 at 10:07 AM on Oct. 8, 2009